Aadhaar card, also known as the Unique Identification Number (UID), is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to all citizens of India. It is considered one of the most important identity proofs in India, and it is required for various purposes.
Nowadays there are many scams or frauds happening with proof of identity, one of which is AAdhar card fraud. Through this article you should know & you have to do two things which are discussed in this article.
Basically the scam is :
Multiple numbers are linked to one aadhar card, in which one number belongs to the owner of the aadhar card and other numbers belong to fraudsters.
Not only you, if you are really inquiring you should note that all your family members’ Aadhar cards are linked with other numbers too.
To investigate this things follow the steps:
- Open the TAF COP consumer portal in the browser.
- Tap on the link to open.
- Then put the registered mobile number in the blank space.
- You should get an otp for verification.
- Then if your card is linked with another number it will be shown on screen.
- There was a space to report for removing the number,do this.
Now if you want to investigate that if your aadhar card is used to any unethical activity
Follow the steps
- Go to UIDAI portal
- Click on aadhar authentication history.
- Tap on login
- Then tap to authentication history.
- There you should see all the history & otp sending time to your registered mobile number with OTP.