At TechEarth.co.in, we value the contribution of our community of bloggers and strive to maintain a high standard of quality and professionalism in our blog content. The following guidelines outline the expectations and requirements for blog posts published on TechEarth.co.in.
- Original Content All blog posts submitted for publication on TechEarth.co.in must be original and not previously published on any other website or publication. Plagiarism or copyright infringement will not be tolerated.
- Relevant Topics Blog posts should be relevant to our website’s core themes of technology, science, and sustainability. We encourage bloggers to pitch ideas that are informative, educational, and thought-provoking for our readers.
- Professional Writing Bloggers should demonstrate professional writing skills with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting. We expect posts to be well-organized and easy to read, with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Sources and Attribution Bloggers are expected to provide credible sources for any information and statistics referenced in their posts. Any quotes, images, or other materials used must be properly attributed to their original sources.
- Respectful Tone We expect our bloggers to maintain a respectful and positive tone in their writing. Posts should avoid inflammatory language, personal attacks, and discrimination based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
- Length and Formatting Blog posts should be between 500 and 1000 words in length and submitted in a Word or Google Doc format. We encourage the use of headings, subheadings, and bullet points to break up the text and make it easier to read.
- Editing and Publishing All blog posts submitted for publication on TechEarth.co.in will be reviewed by our editorial team. We reserve the right to edit or reject any posts that do not meet our standards or are not relevant to our website’s core themes.
- Attribution and Promotion Bloggers will receive attribution for their posts with a byline and author bio. We encourage bloggers to promote their posts on their social media and personal websites.
- Compensation We currently do not offer compensation for blog posts published on TechEarth.co.in.
If you have any questions or comments about our blog policy or would like to pitch an idea for a blog post, please contact us at info@techearth