Log Files Like many other Web sites, TechEarth.co.in makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We are committed to complying with the general data protection regulation (GDPR) when handling personal data. Our website is design to protect the privacy of EU citizens and we collect, process and store personal data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information from visitors to our website for the purpose of providing services, responding to inquiries, and improving user experience. The types of information we may collect include:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Demographic information (age, gender, location)
- Usage data (website analytics, cookies, IP address)
We use this information to personalize your experience, communicate with you, and analyze trends to enhance our services. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
2. Data Security and Retention
3. Data Sharing and Third-Party Services
We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and email service providers. These service providers are obligated to protect your data and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We may also disclose your information in response to legal obligations, enforce our policies, or protect our rights and interests.
4. Your Privacy Rights
Under CPRA, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to know: You have the right to know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- Right to opt-out: You can opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
- Right to deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
To exercise your rights or for more information about our data practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this policy.
TechEarth.co.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.