Sahi Murg Tikka is a delicious and mouth-watering North Indian dish that is made with succulent pieces of marinated chicken that are grilled to perfection.The key to making perfect Sahi Murg Tikka is in the marinade, which is made with a variety of spices, yogurt, and lemon juice. In this blog, we will be sharing an authentic Sahi Murg Tikka recipe that you can easily make at home.
- 500 grams boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wooden skewers
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, paprika, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, and oil.
- Add the boneless chicken pieces to the marinade and mix well, making sure that each piece is coated evenly.Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from burning.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto the wooden skewers, leaving a small space between each piece.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning them occasionally, until they are cooked through and lightly charred on the outside.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the grill and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Sahi Murg Tikka is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. By following this authentic recipe, you can make restaurant-quality Sahi Murg Tikka at home that will impress your friends and family. So, fire up the grill, get your chicken marinating, and enjoy this mouth-watering North Indian dish that is sure to become a family favorite.