Sahi Murg Tikka is a delicious and mouth-watering North Indian dish that is made with succulent pieces of marinated chicken that are grilled to perfection.The key to making perfect Sahi Murg Tikka is in the marinade, which is made with a variety of spices, yogurt, and lemon juice. In this blog, we will be sharing an authentic Sahi Murg Tikka recipe that you can easily make at home.
500 grams boneless chicken
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
- In a expansive blending bowl, combine the yogurt, ginger-garlic glue, ruddy chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, new cream, lemon juice, and salt. Blend well to make a smooth marinade.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and coat them completely. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a cover and refrigerate for at slightest 2 hours, or in a perfect world overnight.
- Preheat your flame broil or broiler to 180°C (360°F).
- Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto sticks, taking off a small space between each piece.
- Brush the chicken sticks with vegetable oil or liquefied ghee to anticipate staying and advance browning.
- Place the skewers on the barbecue or within the stove and cook for almost 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and features a pleasant char on the exterior. You’ll moreover cook them on a stovetop barbecue or in a barbecue pan.
- Rotate the sticks occasionally for indeed cooking. You’ll moreover treat them with a small additional oil or marinade amid cooking.
- Once the chicken is cooked and features a dazzling smoky flavor, expel it from the grill/oven.
- Garnish the Sahi Murgh Tikka with crisply chopped coriander clears out and serve hot with lemon wedges and onion rings.
- Enjoy your Sahi Murgh Tikka as an appetizer or fundamental dish with naan, rice, or as a filling for wraps.
- This dish is wealthy, rich, and stuffed with flavor. It’s culminate for uncommon events or after you need to treat yourself to a tasty Indian chicken dish.