By accessing and using TechEarth.co.in, you accept and agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
- Intellectual Property All content on TechEarth.co.in, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of TechEarth.co.in or its respective owners and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or create derivative works from any of the content without prior written permission from TechEarth.co.in.
- Use of Site You may use TechEarth.co.in only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site. You also agree not to use the site to transmit any spam, viruses, or other harmful or disruptive code.
- Disclaimer of Warranties TechEarth.co.in makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the site’s operation or the information, content, materials, or products included on the site. To the fullest extent permissible by law, TechEarth.co.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability TechEarth.co.in will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Links to Third-Party Sites TechEarth.co.in may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that TechEarth.co.in is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by TechEarth.co.in of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources.
- Modifications TechEarth.co.in reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the site after such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.