The Majerhat area of the budget-budge area is very congested and plagued with traffic jams and bad cars day and night.
Moreover, today 6 April 2023 (Kolkata) a fire broke out at Santoshpur railway station resulting in overcrowding of the entire railway area and many people are stranded due to the accident.
This effect was enlightened in the budge-budge domain.
Both victims and members of society suffer from poor road conditions. Traffic is out of control. Working people were not allowed to drive official vehicles to their homes.
Vehicles ready to go on public tours are charged Rs.200/- to 500/- per person, which is highly illegal and highly paid.
In general, if the topic of roads still remains, one thing should remain the same. That’s the state of the railroad. Train time availability, broken railroads, etc.
Over traffic or heavy traffic can lead to several negative consequences, including:
- Delays: Heavy traffic can cause significant delays in commuting or traveling to a destination. This can impact productivity, cause missed appointments, and increase stress levels.
- Congestion: When traffic exceeds the capacity of the road, it can lead to congestion and gridlock. This can cause traffic to come to a complete stop, leading to frustration and further delays.
- Accidents: Over traffic can increase the risk of accidents due to tailgating, sudden lane changes, and driver frustration.
- Pollution: Heavy traffic can contribute to air and noise pollution, which can have negative impacts on health and the environment.
- Economic Costs: Over traffic can have economic costs in terms of lost productivity, increased fuel consumption, and wear and tear on vehicles.
In summary, over traffic can result in significant negative consequences, including delays, congestion, accidents, pollution, and economic costs.